The fees shown below are NOT INCLUDED IN THE BID PRICE unless specified otherwise. These fees may be required to fulfill the service contract. International bidders may have additional fees not shown here.
Fed Ex $350
Barn $25 Pasture $15
Gunner On Ice:
...is the earner of $28,311: 7th, 2011 NRHA Non-Pro Futurity; 3rd, 2011 Scottsdale Classic Non-Pro Futurity; 2013 Canadian Pink Limited Open Derby Cham- pion, 4th in the Open; 2011 NRHA Futurity Non-Pro Primetime Reserve Champion; fi- Finalist, 2011 NRHA Cow town Classic Non- Pro Futurity; finalist, 2013 Wimpys Little Step Limited Open Derby; 2015 Dixie National NRHA Non-Pro Freestyle Reserve Cham- pion; 2015 One Hot Reining Limited Open Maturity Co-Champion; 2013 E. PA Spring Open Co-Champion.
Frozen Highnee World Champion Pinto Open Ranch Riding (solid),World Champion Ranch Pleasure (solid),World Champion AM. Pinto Ranch Riding (solid) World Champion Am. Pinto Ranch Pleasure (solid) APHC Ranch riding futurity Champion. SMOKING ICE $ 4,599 Reserve Champion NAAC Novice Horse Non Pro, Lvl 1, Top 5 Lvl 2 STRAWBERRY ICEE (6th, 2018 KS Sunflower Slide Open Reining Futurity; top 10, 2018 North Central RHA Intermediate Open Futurity. Burgandy On Ice - Dixie National Champion Lim Open Reining,
Colonels Smoking Gun:
#1 All time Reining Sire, Sire of over $14,500,000 AKA Gunner Splash White with Bald Face/Blue Eyes/Deaf Tested: HERDA, GBED, PSSM1, MH & OLW Negative Registered with AQHA & APHA (APHA AS `Colonels Smokinggun`) NRHA LTE $177,670. 1996 NRHA Open Futurity Res Champion 1998 NRHA Reserve Champion-tied 2001 Champion USET Reining Championship APHA Hall of Fame NRHA Hall Of Fame
Dancin For Joy:
By Boonlight Dancer. Boonlight Dancer won the NRCHA Futurity and has earnings over $136,000. Dancin For Joys mother is Sonitas Joy earner of over $320,000 NCHA and she is also the dam of Sonitalena who is NCHA Hall of Fame.
Listing ID: 7229 Gunner On Ice This Listing is Now Closed
PayPal, Check, Certified Check, Money Order, Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer
An additional $30.00 USD office fee will be added to the bid/purchase price.
Payment Instructions will be shown in the winning bidder's account.
5 Days After Auction Closes
Once check has cleared or PayPal payment has been made, ApCHA Association will be notified and ApCHA will send out verification to stallion owner and to the buyer.
As a condition of this contract the stallion owner/donor must agree to the following.
1. The stallion owner's standard breeding contract will be signed indicating the donated breeding and sent to the breeding facility so they will be familiar with the donation. A photocopy of the breeding contract should also be returned to ApCHA with this donation contract for informational purposes. The stallion owner is responsible for sending the original breeding contract to the mare owner and the breeding facility.
2. If the stallion is sold, becomes deceased or unfit for breeding at anytime during the stallion auction, the donor of the stallion must immediately notify Liz Kincaid.
3. The stallion owner may charge the mare owner for normal mare care charges and any other applicable fees such as chute fees, veterinary fees, semen shipping fees, etc.
4. Once the breeding has been sold, the ApCHA will notify the stallion owner and breeding facility. The contact person's name and phone number of the breeding facility and owner will be given to the purchaser. Breeding arrangements will be made between donor and purchaser. The ApCHA is not responsible for booking dates or any additional fees associated with this breeding.
5. Should the stallion die, become unfit for breeding purposes, or is sold during the duration of the breeding season and said mare has not been serviced by said stallion, then any moneys paid by mare owner to Appaloosa Cutting Horse Association shall upon proper verification of the above mentioned stallion owner, be given credit to purchase another stallion fee in the succeeding Appaloosa Cutting Horse Association Stallion Auction. If credit balance remains, credit will be issued for that balance the second year.
6. Arabian, Thoroughbred, and Quarter Horse Stallions owners are encouraged to pay all fees associated with breeding an ApHC registered mare. Service Buyer will pay all ApHC fees required for non-ApHC registered stallion if stallion owner will not (including ApHC membership, stallion listings, DNA test or waivers, shipped semen reports, stallion reports and mare listings).
7. All the information provided to the ApCHA by the stallion donor is believed to be true. The ApCHA is not responsible for verifying information and will not be responsible for any misleading information.
Stallion Service Auction Procedures
All breedings donated to the program will be auctioned online. If a stallion stands at Private Treaty or is syndicated, an established breeding fee will be determined. In order for a bid to be considered, it must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the advertised or established breeding fee or $350.00 whichever is greater, unless designated by stallion owner. Any breeding not sold when bidding closes, will be offered on a "buy now" basis. The ApCHA auction ends on June 1, 2023.
Any breeding purchased through the ApCHA Stallion Service Program may not be transferred or re-sold by the purchaser. Breedings are for the 2023 season only. Any carryover to a future year is at the sole discretion of the stallion owner. If no foal results from the 2023 breeding, the Incentive will carry over for one (1) year only, providing the stallion donors approval based on their stallion contract. Payment in the form of Check must be mailed to the ApCHA Stallion Auction upon purchase of breeding. PayPal payments are also accepted, a 4% processing fee will apply to the total amount owed.
The ApCHA Stallion Auction will accept late stallion breeding donations until April 15, 2023. It is in the best interest of the stallion owner to donate as early as possible to help the stallion auction and receive the full benefits of advertising. The late breedings will be sold on a "buy now" basis.
IT WILL BE THE MARE OWNERS RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT THE STALLION OWNER AND/ BREEDING FACILITY FOR ADDITIONAL FEES.
THE ApCHA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CHANGE OF FEES, ADDITIONAL FEES OR BOOKING DATES.
BOTH THE DONOR & THE BREEDING FACILITY WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE BREEDING IS SOLD.
The purpose of this program is to provide funds for the ApCHA 3 year old cutting futurity and 4 year old cutting derby purses. In view of this purpose, there will be no refund of winning bids for any reason. After the bidding has been completed, any transaction dealing with the breeding will be solely between the stallion owner and the mare owner. It will in no way involve the ApCHA. Submitting a contract indicates acceptance of the foregoing statements.
Listing ID: 7229 Gunner On Ice This Listing is Now Closed