The fees shown below are NOT INCLUDED IN THE BID PRICE unless specified otherwise. These fees may be required to fulfill the service contract. International bidders may have additional fees not shown here.
Outback Stallion Station fees
$350.00 for FedEx, incl. collection
April, 20, 2015
2022 IRCHA Futurity, Derby & Horse Show Open Bridle Champion Nampa, Idaho
2022 NSHA Futurity, Derby, Worlds Richest and Horse Show Even Richer Roping Champion Las Vegas, Nevada with a 226
2022 NRC & CHA Spring Spectacular & Derby Open Bride Spectacular Reserve Champion 3rd Open Bridle Winnemucca, Nevada
2022 MVRCHA Futurity, Derby, Spectacular & Horse Show Open Bridle Champion Twin Falls, Idaho
2022 CRCA Mid America Horse Show Open Bridle Champion Open Bridle Spectacular Reserve Champion Open Stock Horse Challenge Reserve Champion Douglas, Wyoming
2021 Stallion Stakes 7th Open Two Rein 8th Open Two-Rein Spectacular Las Vegas, Nevada Herd 217, rein 217.5, fence 218.5
2020 Cowtown Derby Open Derby Champion Stavely, Alberta
2020 Alberta Snaffle Bit Futurity & Dave Robson Derby Open Derby Champion Claresholm, Alberta top reining score
2020 CCRCHA COW UP ON THE PRAIRIE Open Hackamore Champion Stavely, Alberta
2020 CCRCHA COW UP ON THE PRAIRIE Open Derby Reserve Champion Stavely, Alberta
2019 Alberta Snaffe Bit Futurity & Dave Robson Derby Open Derby, 4th Place Canadian Supreme Open Derby, Reserve Champion Claresholm, Alberta
2019 Calgary Stampede Fence Spectacular Open Hackamore Co-Champion Calgary, Alberta
2019 Calgary Stampede Working Cow Horse Classic Open Hackamore, 5th Place Calgary, Alberta
2019 NRCHA Open Derby Open Derby, 6th Place Paso Robles, California top fence score of 223 in prelims
2019 Cowtown Derby Open Derby, 3rd Place Claresholm, Alberta top reining and fence scores
2018 Idaho Snaffle Bit Futurity Nampa, Idaho Open Futurity, 4th Place
2018 Canadian Supreme Open Futurity Champion Canadian Supreme Open Derby Champion Red Deer, Alberta top reining and fence scores
2018 Alberta Snaffle Bit Futurity Open Futurity, 5th Place Claresholm, Alberta top reining score
A stallion that needs no introduction: 2008 NCHA Open Futurity Champion; 2009 NCHA Horse of the Year; 2009 NCHA Super Stakes Open Reserve Champion; 2009 Breeders Invitational Open Derby Champion; 2009 Abilene Spectacular 4-Year-Old Open Champion; 2009 Music City Open Derby Champion; 2009 Equi-Stat #1 money-earner; 2010 NCHA Hall of Fame. The second highest money-earning stallion in the history of NCHA (with a LTE of $637,711). A multiple National Cutting Horse Association Sire of the Year, METALLIC CAT is one of the newest NRCHA Million Dollar Sires, with Offspring Earnings in excess of $49 Million.
1ST DAM: LITTLE COW HOUND Trained but not shown due to a significant injury. Maternal sister of Smart Little Baggins (LTE $$743,275 in only 8 shows / OE $320,000+) and Hopalong Hickory(NCHA, CCHA, and ACHA money earner).
NOMINATED TO THE FOLLOWING INCENTIVES: NCHA Super Stakes • NRCHA Stallion Stakes • Breeder's Invitational Royal Crown Race (Roping Only) • SRCHA Stallion Incentive • NARCHC Stallion Incentive
Listing ID: 7157 Northern Metallic This Listing is Now Closed
PayPal, Check, Certified Check, Money Order, Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer
An additional $30.00 USD office fee will be added to the bid/purchase price.
Payment Instructions will be shown in the winning bidder's account.
10 Days After Auction Closes
Once check has cleared or PayPal payment has been made, ApCHA Association will be notified and ApCHA will send out verification to stallion owner and to the buyer.
As a condition of this contract the stallion owner/donor must agree to the following.
1. The stallion owner's standard breeding contract will be signed indicating the donated breeding and sent to the breeding facility so they will be familiar with the donation. A photocopy of the breeding contract should also be returned to ApCHA with this donation contract for informational purposes. The stallion owner is responsible for sending the original breeding contract to the mare owner and the breeding facility.
2. If the stallion is sold, becomes deceased or unfit for breeding at anytime during the stallion auction, the donor of the stallion must immediately notify Liz Kincaid.
3. The stallion owner may charge the mare owner for normal mare care charges and any other applicable fees such as chute fees, veterinary fees, semen shipping fees, etc.
4. Once the breeding has been sold, the ApCHA will notify the stallion owner and breeding facility. The contact person's name and phone number of the breeding facility and owner will be given to the purchaser. Breeding arrangements will be made between donor and purchaser. The ApCHA is not responsible for booking dates or any additional fees associated with this breeding.
5. Should the stallion die, become unfit for breeding purposes, or is sold during the duration of the breeding season and said mare has not been serviced by said stallion, then any moneys paid by mare owner to Appaloosa Cutting Horse Association shall upon proper verification of the above mentioned stallion owner, be given credit to purchase another stallion fee in the succeeding Appaloosa Cutting Horse Association Stallion Auction. If credit balance remains, credit will be issued for that balance the second year.
6. Arabian, Thoroughbred, and Quarter Horse Stallions owners are encouraged to pay all fees associated with breeding an ApHC registered mare. Service Buyer will pay all ApHC fees required for non-ApHC registered stallion if stallion owner will not (including ApHC membership, stallion listings, DNA test or waivers, shipped semen reports, stallion reports and mare listings).
7. All the information provided to the ApCHA by the stallion donor is believed to be true. The ApCHA is not responsible for verifying information and will not be responsible for any misleading information.
Stallion Service Auction Procedures
All breedings donated to the program will be auctioned online. If a stallion stands at Private Treaty or is syndicated, an established breeding fee will be determined. In order for a bid to be considered, it must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the advertised or established breeding fee or $350.00 whichever is greater, unless designated by stallion owner. Any breeding not sold when bidding closes, will be offered on a "buy now" basis. The ApCHA auction ends on June 1, 2023.
Any breeding purchased through the ApCHA Stallion Service Program may not be transferred or re-sold by the purchaser. Breedings are for the 2023 season only. Any carryover to a future year is at the sole discretion of the stallion owner. If no foal results from the '23 breeding, the Incentive will carry over for one (1) year only, providing the stallion donors approval based on their stallion contract. Payment in the form of Check must be mailed to the ApCHA Stallion Auction upon purchase of breeding. PayPal payments are also accepted, a 4% processing fee will apply to the total amount owed.
The ApCHA Stallion Auction will accept late stallion breeding donations until April 15, 2023. It is in the best interest of the stallion owner to donate as early as possible to help the stallion auction and receive the full benefits of advertising. The late breedings will be sold on a "buy now" basis.
IT WILL BE THE MARE OWNERS RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT THE STALLION OWNER AND/ BREEDING FACILITY FOR ADDITIONAL FEES.
THE ApCHA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CHANGE OF FEES, ADDITIONAL FEES OR BOOKING DATES.
BOTH THE DONOR & THE BREEDING FACILITY WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE BREEDING IS SOLD.
The purpose of this program is to provide funds for the ApCHA 3 year old cutting futurity and 4 year old cutting derby purses. In view of this purpose, there will be no refund of winning bids for any reason. After the bidding has been completed, any transaction dealing with the breeding will be solely between the stallion owner and the mare owner. It will in no way involve the ApCHA. Submitting a contract indicates acceptance of the foregoing statements.
Listing ID: 7157 Northern Metallic This Listing is Now Closed