Custom Auction Quick Start
Custom online solutions for your association, ranch, or business.
Contact Perfect Horse Auctions for Dates & Prices
- Perfect Horse Auctions can make your auction more successful than ever!
- Start planning for custom sales 2 to 3 months in advance.
- Custom sales must be scheduled a minimum of 30 days in advance.
- Talk with us today to for a price quote and to reserve your sale dates!
Create A Sale Administrator Account at Perfect Horse Auctions
- New Customers Create your Sale Administrator Account at Perfect Horse Auctions web site after confirming the details of your auction with our sales office.
- Be sure to fill in complete data (address, phone, ect) for your organization instead of personal information.
- Choose a user name that reflects your organization to be displayed as the "seller" for each listing in your sale. User names must be 5 - 20 characters in length. You may include a spaces, dashes, underscores, and a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters. For example, a ranch named "Blue Ridge Quarter Horses" might choose the username "blridge95" for a personal account, but "Blue Ridge QH" would be more suitable for an Administrator Account.
- The email address used for the Sale Administrator Account must not already be attached to a personal account at Perfect Horse Auctions. If you already have a personal account, you will need to choose a different email address for the Sale Administrator account.
- Returning customers will be able to use the same account as before, but should remember to update any information that has changed (phone, address, email, etc).
Create Your Sale Administrator Account Now!
Complete and Submit the Sale Registration Form
- Read all the instructions carefully before completing the Sale Registration Form. Understanding and answering all the questions carefully will help your sale run as smoothly as possible.
- The completed Sale Registration Form must be received BEFORE we can begin to set up your sale on Perfect Horse Auctions.
- Please allow at least 2 weeks processing time after submitting the completed form before you will be able to add listings.
- You will be notified to begin adding your listings to the sale catalog when the setup is complete
Complete the Custom Sale Registration Form Now!
Read the Custom Auction Setup Guide (pdf)